In case if you don’t get this message, then you can manually restore your phone. Click on your phone’s icon on iTunes and under its Summary, select “Restore Backup”.
Click on your Apple ID and enter password to confirm ‘sign out’. In case the problem persists, try Stellar Toolkit for iPhone to fix the iOS issue. Factory reset is commonly known to fix iOS-related problems such as slow performance, Black screen of Death, White Screen, touchscreen not working, and more. Now check if the iPhone performance issue is resolved or not. Turn it off for a few seconds and then turn it on. See if this resolves iPhone software problem. This happens if you have moved your iTunes library to external memory.
- Click the Install button under the iTunes tab and it will be installed on your computer.
- Step 3 Simply click “Repair Now” when the firmware download is done.
- EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a tool that helps you to recover formatted, deleted, or lost data.
The topic of her articles are generally about data recovery, data backup, and computer disk management, as well as other IT issues. In spare time, she likes watching movies, hiking and fishing. After you log into iCloud successfully, all backup information under this iCloud account will be listed. Then, select the backup you want to download, and MiniTool will download it automatically. After successful downloading, the program will scan and classify files automatically. After that, you can recover the needed files and data. Here, you can read this post Recover from iCloud to learn more details on how to do this.
- Another power-related issue is the malfunction of the power cycle count.
- After reinstalling the the latest iTunes/Finder, try to update or restore your iPhone again.
- Enter your Email ID below to get the download link.
- To restore iOS firmware, all you need to do is to click several buttons.
Such as iTunes, software update files, 32 and 64-bit application support files home. Now check your iPhone device, you should succeed in restoring your iPhone with new firmware. Generally speaking, you won’t meet firmware file corrupt iPhone problems any more, since WooTechy iPhixer helps you fix it in root. This is one of the most common mistakes iPhone users tend to make. After connecting your device to the system, you would get a pop-up message on your phone’s screen regarding its authentication.